UK time is: 01:41:24
Vital Login
Social Login

Choose your club

Other Sites

Network Navigation

Vital Partners

'If It's Football, It's Vital'

55% Say Leeds Will Survive

It seems that members of Vital Leeds are quite positive when it comes to the question of Championship survival.

55% of you have said that we will be gracing the Championship next season. The remaining 45% believe that they need to work out how to get to Brighton for 2007/08.

The next question has come from Forum member "Battyboy"

Would relegation be a good thing for the club, a chance to rebuild and restructure, or will it see us sink into the depths of nowhere? You decide!

go.

Join Vital Leeds

It's easy to register for Vital Leeds, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved (you can even win prizes!)

Message Board

To visit the Vital Leeds message board, click here.

Get involved

This website is your website and we are looking for people to help run the site. Do you go to most of the games and have an opinion? Why not write a match report? Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital Leeds.




Use your social login to comment on front page articles. Login using you Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn accounts and have your say!


Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

The Journalist

Writer: LUFC1 Mail feedback, articles or suggestions

Date:Wednesday February 28 2007

Time: 4:44PM

Your Comments

But will they be proved right?
sandgroanun
it'll be tough for you, I'm a hull fan and as much as we hate leeds and stuff, would kinda miss the leeds vs hull derbys always good fun. Plus if scumthorpe come up more derbys for us both. Lets hope fingers crossed that we oth survive just for our derbys sake
thedunedan
Many teams are getting dragged in to it and although my team are one of the favourites to go along with yourselves if we win Saturday and the results go our way survival could be well on the cards.We are playing many teams including yourselves before the end of the season.I expect you will sell out for your trip to Roots Hall Up the Shrimpers.
Ed Junior
Leeds will not survive this season in the Cola, but next year should have enough about them to come back at the first time of asking, alot will depend on the supporters numbers.
col8
i reckon relegation may be a struggle for leeds, don't think they will come stright back up, same goes with hull. if we go down i dont think we will come stright back up.
thedunedan
I think there is something very wrong at the club and it goes a lot deeper then just the management.Changing the management doesn't seem to have done much at all.New players haven't helped so if they do go down they may not come straight up.
Ed Junior
Well if you do go down and are planning to go to Brighton next season, do bring a waterproof jacket as there is no roof on the away stand!
ben18
yeah i've been to brighton... nice on a winters day indeed
thedunedan
 

Have Your Say

Log in...
with your social network     OR     with your Vital account

Recent Articles

LUFC Murphy to maul the tykes? (Saturday April 19 2014)

LUFC On This Day - April 19th (Saturday April 19 2014)

LUFC Webb in charge at Barnsley (Friday April 18 2014)

LUFC On This Day - April 18th (Friday April 18 2014)

LUFC Leeds Greatest Ever (Thursday April 17 2014)

Archived Articles

List All Vital Leeds Articles
Have your say
Click here to suggest an article
Click here to suggest a poll

Vital Members League (view all)

1. dazza71 441
2. bago 168
3. deslondon 134
4. erni 114
5. leeds1975 109
6. King Billy 105
7. Davey 3006 87
8. Tiny T 66
9. SimonTVW 56
10. iwa 41

League Results (view all)

League Table (view table)

Team P W D L GD Pts
13. Middlesbrough 43 14 16 13 9 58
14. Bolton 43 13 16 14 -2 55
15. Sheff Wed 43 13 14 16 2 53
16. Leeds Utd 43 15 8 20 -8 53
17. Huddersfield 43 12 11 20 -9 47
18. Birmingham 42 11 10 21 -11 43
19. Doncaster 43 11 10 22 -28 43

Breaking League News

Edwards - We Need Semi Final Atmopshere
Yeovil : 19/04/2014 23:15:00
Johnson Delighted With Continued Fight
Yeovil : 19/04/2014 23:03:00
Pearson - Hails Discipline
Leicester City : 19/04/2014 22:38:00
Holloway Proud After Middlesbrough Display
Millwall : 19/04/2014 22:22:00
We need to change - Karanka
Middlesbrough : 19/04/2014 22:12:00
McCarthy - Missed Opportunities
Ipswich : 19/04/2014 22:11:00
Boro run ends
Middlesbrough : 19/04/2014 22:00:00

Current Site Poll (view all polls)

How will Leeds do against Barnsley?
Suggested By:  
Win 53%
Lose 19%
Draw 28%