Vital Football

Latest Leeds United News

LUFC Wigan Athletic (a) - Ticket Information

LUFC Wigan Athletic (a) - Ticket Information

Leeds United have released ticket information for the final regular season away game of at Wigan Athletic.

Leeds will be using the away attendance tracker for the trip to the DW Stadium on Sunday May 7th (12 noon) with Leeds receiving an allocation of approximately 4300 tickets.

Fans that attended 6 or more away games this season up to and including the game at Newcastle United are guaranteed a ticket. Tickets for those fans will go on sale on Wednesday April 19th (10.30am) and they must apply by Sunday April 23rd to guarantee their tickets.

Tickets will then go on sale to fans that have attended 5 or more games on Monday April 24th (10.30am) on a first come first served basis.

If any tickets remain, there will then be a sale period for season ticket holders on Tuesday April 25th (10.30am). They will receive 80% of any remaining tickets followed by 20% for Gold and International Members on Thursday April 27th (10.30am) with both on a first come first served basis. If tickets remain, they will then go on sale to Silver Members on Friday April 28th (10.30am).

These will all be sold on a first come first served basis

Adult tickets are priced at £28.

For full information go to the Leeds United official website .



Join The Vital Debate

Vital Leeds are the proud sponsors of the Thames Valley Whites Regional Supporters club

The fastest growing Leeds United supporters club in the South of England, with over 200 members since its formation in April 2009, travel to all games home and away.

The branch has pick up points at Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Bicester and Banbury and will consider other pick up points on request.

Vital Leeds is now available on both facebook and twitter, so if you are that way inclined and more importantly understand all this new fangled dangled stuff, feel free to watch us, poke us or whatever else you are meant to do there!


Vital Leeds on: facebook


Vital Leeds on: twitter


Join Vital Leeds

It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!





Click here to join in the debate on the club forum.

Writer:Dazza71
Date:Tuesday April 18 2017
Time: 7:00PM

Login to post a comment

Best of Vital Network

Vital F1 - Blog: Baku Preview

Recent Leeds United Articles

FA End Betting Sponsorship

Late yesterday afternoon, the Football Association announced the result of its three month review of their relationship with gambling companies and that association now comes to an end.

LUFC On This Day - June 23rd

A look back at what happened on this day June 23rd in the recent history of Leeds United

LUFC Leeds Set To Sign polish International

It is understood that Leeds United are on the verge of signing Polish international midfielder Mateusz Klich

Sky Confirm TV Selection Windows For 2017/18

With the release of the EFL fixture lists on Wednesday morning, Sky Sports have released their outline giving fans an idea of when television selections will be made this season.

Archived Vital Leeds Articles

Vital Leeds articles from

Site Journalists

Dazza71
Editor email
Profile

Current Poll (see more polls)

Are you happy with the appointment of Christiansen?
Suggested By:
Yes69%
No31%
ScoopDragon Publishing Entire League Network of Sites
The Vital Football Members League
Latest F1 News
Latest Vital Boxing News
Vital Football Comment

Recent Leeds United Results (view all)

Leeds United Fixtures (view all)

Vital Members League Table

RankNamePoints
1.King Billy54
2.dazza7146
3.PDIRISH34
4.Tiny T31
5.erni30
6.Spanky White28
7.Whiteknight23
8.Oyper20
9.@OxonWhite16
10.bago14
Write for Vital Football